Mitt Romney

Birthday: March 12, 1947

Family: Romney married his wife Ann in 1969. They have five sons and 16 grandchildren.

College: Graduated from Brigham Young University and earned dual degrees at Harvard in both law and business.

Pre-congressional career: Business consultant and later CEO of Bain and Company. He is also the founder of Bain Capital.

Congressional career: Governor of Massachusetts

Post a comment

Glenda
Glenda Williams

Romney...really? One would hope that the leader of our country had not dodged the draft THREE times, twice to return to college and once to conveniently be sent to France by the Mormons to do missionary work. Then we have the problem with Americans wanting jobs and Romney is known for co-founding Bain Capital, buying numerous corporations up and then laying off their employees, thousands of people were put out of work thanks to Romney while he made millions. American people better look hard at who has the brains to turn this economy around while being a patriot and creating jobs. Do some research on how Newt worked with Clinton in 1994 to turn this country around. Ron Paul has some good ideas but he can never gain the voters blocks from conservatives, veterans, jewish, etc. Too few voters groups will support him, he is simply not electable and would only allow Obama to return to the White House.