• October 21, 2014

Police Blotter

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Monday, April 29, 1996 12:00 am | Updated: 9:49 pm, Sat Feb 25, 2012.

The following information is provided by the Ames Police Department. All suspects are innocent unless proven guilty:

*Timothy L. Anderson, 21, 103 Ash Ave., was arrested on a charge of serious assault, Monday, April 22. He was released on a $650 bond.

*Curt A. Buchmeier, 31, Newton, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication, Monday, April 22. He was released on a $80 fine.

*Eric J. Ersland, 32, Nevada, was arrested on a charge of aggravated assault, Monday, April 22. He was released on a $1,300 bond.

*Edward H. Jones III, 22, West Des Moines, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication, Monday, April 22. He was released on a $80 fine.

*Michael D. Larrew Jr., 21, 210 Sumner Ave., was arrested on a charge of domestic assault, Tuesday. He was released on a $165 bond.

*Tina I. Hermanson, 31, Slater, was arrested on warrants for failure to pay and domestic assault, Tuesday, April 23. She was released on a $180 bond.

*David L. Hermanson, 32, 1316 S. Duff Ave., was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension at Fareway Stores Inc., 619 Burnett Ave., Tuesday. He was released on a $180 bond.

*Shaun S. Sonnenburg, 21, 403 Lincoln Way, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension, Tuesday. He was released on a citation.

*Kenneth B. Wills, 29, 644 Squaw Creek Drive, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication at the 2900 block of West Street, Wednesday. He was released on a citation.

*Arlene K. Wierson, 45, 233 Sheldon Ave., was cited and released for shoplifting one carton of cigarettes at Target, 620 Lincoln Way, Tuesday.

*Jewell W. Ulrick, 30, 3425 Coy St., was arrested on charges of driving under suspension, criminal mischief and having no driver's license, Friday. He was released on a citation.

*Ricky J. Howard, 34, Madrid, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension, Friday. He was taken to Story County Jail.

*Kenneth J. Harris Jr., 38, Gonfield, was arrested on charges of domestic assault and interference with official acts, Friday. He was later released.

*John F. Hellyer, 35, Gilbert, was arrested on warrants for violation of probation and possession of a controlled substance at U.S. West Communications, 509 Main St., Friday. He was taken to Story County Jail.

*Rudolph D. Evans, 27, 815 6th St., was arrested on a charge of sexual abuse, Saturday. He was taken to Story County Jail.

*Patrick J. O'Reagan, 34, Oak Lawn, Ill., was arrested on a charge of public intoxication, Saturday. He was released on a $165 bond.

*Maury McDonald, 25, 815 6th St., was arrested on a charge of making alcohol available, Saturday. He was released on a $1,200 bond.

*Herbert A. Baker Jr., 19, St. Paul, Minn., was arrested on a charge of being a minor on the premises at Tazzles, 126 Welch Ave., Saturday. He was released on a $165 bond.

*Cornelius Williams Jr., 20, Fort Dodge, was arrested on a charge of being a minor on the premises and giving false information to police at the 100 block of Welch Avenue, Saturday. He pled guilty and time to pay.

*Sundiata Y. Patterson, 24, Lubbock, Texas, was arrested on warrants for serious assault and driving under suspension, Saturday. He posted a surety bond.

*Ryan Keeble, 20, 419 Hawthorne Ave., was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, Sunday. He was released on a citation.

*William Kingston, 634 Garnet Drive, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, Sunday. He was released on a $1,200 bond.

The following information is provided by the Story County Sheriff's Office:

*Iman Nural-Din, 32, 208 S. Hyland Ave., was arrested on charges of contempt of court regarding his failure to appear, Thursday. He was later released.

Connect with us:

Loading Recent Classifieds...

Learn about student credit cards.

ISU students that want the best online backup services in Ames can check out Stronghold for their superior backup solutions.

ISU students often admire Lasik Omaha doctors that are carving new paths in the field of eye care and transforming the way routine eye procedures are done.