drake relays-21.jpg

Iowa State junior Jhoanmy Luque competes in the women's triple jump at the Drake Relays in Des Moines April 29, 2017. Luque finished second with a best jump of 13.12 meters, behind Tori Franklin, who competed unattached. 

Day one of the Big 12 Indoor Championship was one for the books. The Cyclones pulled in major personal bests from the field to the track events earning a first place spot with 43 points and a half a point ahead of Kansas. 

Jhoanmy Luque shined once again, winning the long jump for the Cyclones. She had the best jumps of any competitor. Luque’s best jump was 21-1 ¼. In flight one,

Jalaiya Bartley finished 15th with a best jump of 18-3. The two with both participate in the triple jump tomorrow.

“This is a dream come true, but it is not complete,” Luque said. “I would love to win the triple jump tomorrow to complete the streak.”

The 5000-meter run for the Cyclones was full of top finishes. Anne Frisbie raced to second, Amanda Vestri placed third, Kelly Naumann finished sixth, Megan Schott and Karly Ackley rounded the pack out for the Cyclones at 10th and 11th.

In the 800-meter, All-American Jasmine Staebler automatically qualified for tomorrow's final in 2:09.44. Maggie Davis finished fifth with a time of 2:15.31. In the women's 1,000-meter, Larkin Chapman will be the top seed in tomorrow's final after a personal record 2:49.19, moving her to ninth in Iowa State history for the event. Erinn Stenman-Fahey also advanced to the final with a time of 2:51.12.

The women’s distance medley relay became Big 12 champions with Chapman, Whigham, Stenman-Fahey & Stabler claiming the Big 12 title.

Day one was an good start to the weekend with a busy day tomorrow.

Coach Andrea Grove-McDonough said, “it was terrific.”

Amanda Baird

You will find specifically that most jurisdictions require documented experience in the field you are seeking a license for and many require examinations. Examinations vary from state to state, with some being extremely difficult. Many also have minimum financial asset requirements and the ability to be bonded, and verifiable trade references. The fuel management systems texas can be helpful in this situation. Also, make certain that the license you think you want will allow you to build anything you think you are capable of building. For example, Florida has a Residential Contractor License, Builder License, and a General Contractor License. Both the Residential and Builder have restrictions on what and how many stories may be constructed.

Darrel Mitchell

MSN messenger and Renren begin an affair? It's good to know about broken key extraction houston tx, you never know when you might need it. Partnership is not always the best choice, but in some cases, for example when it comes to starting a business, it is compulsory. This partnership sounds promising though. Also, I didn’t know about Microsoft's social network. I don't know if it's true or just a rumor but I don't think it's going to be as famous as Google+ or Facebook.

Amand Datoer

Yes, waste haulers can usually get paid out of the same recycling/redemption funds that you can claim as a consumer. These help subsidize their collection, hauling, and processing operations. Take a look at hormone replacement therapy for women for more information. Because they're operating on a vastly different scale, dealing with dozens or hundreds of tons of material per day, they're paid on a different kind of pricing schedule than you would with a few dozen cans, based on their weight accounting records.