IMG_1344.jpg

Members of the Iowa State Softball team high five each other during the starting lineup announcements before the start of the Iowa State vs South Dakota softball game held April 2 at the Cyclone Sports Complex. The Cyclones had three home run hits and defeated the Coyotes 9-1.

The Iowa State Cyclones are set to face conference opponent No. 1 Oklahoma this weekend after successful matchups against Baylor and Omaha in the past week. 

The Cyclones will open the weekend against the Sooners at 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Friday, followed by a 1 p.m. game on Saturday at the Cyclone Sports Complex.

Oklahoma is 42-2 (12-0 Big 12) and ranked 1st in the Big 12 Conference and No. 1 overall, while Iowa State is 28-18 (4-8 Big 12) and in 5th place among the Big 12 teams. 

Iowa State is coming in on a win streak, winning the past five games. Oklahoma's win streak, however, is just a little more prominent, with the Sooner's last loss occurring back in February against UCLA. 

The Cyclones will have to power through their talented opponent as the Sooners have the top team batting and pitching ERA, with a batting average of .369 and a pitching era of 1.21. Iowa State is ranked 5th in the conference with a team batting average of .272 and a pitching ERA of 3.04.

Iowa State will need to come out swinging both offensively and defensively as the Sooners have impressed in every aspect. 

seo king

Among one of the finest pieces on the web, rousing in its specificity.
Anthony Castro

seo king

Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. eT20s

seo king

The blog resembles a chocolate for me. I need to have it constantly. Rocklin landscape designers

seo king

Thanks, that was a really cool read! Informasi Seputar Bola Online

seo king

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! agen sbobet terpercaya

seo king

A fundamental hotspot for the group of onlookers that makes the peruser stride by step. http://poetica.joueb.com/news/-6

seo king

Motivating and extremely helpful, very suggested for all bloggers out there. Mcdvoice

seo king

After reading the blogs, the feelings really get warmed up. plumber buena park

seo king

The most outstanding component about this blog is the means by which it doesn't neglect to keep its gathering of people connected with at each point. Cocktailattire dress code

seo king

Superlative style of writing that every new blogger aspires to have.

gym cleaning London

seo king

Me and my friends have thoroughly enjoyed this blog.

먹튀

Arnav Sharma

nice thought about this kind of information thanks

SALLOSEO SEO

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. tips judi online